Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ju-on: Girl in Black - Japan

          Director:  Mari Asato
          Year:  2009
          Plot:  "A Nurse named Yuko has a strange experience while taking care of a girl named Fukie. Test results show a cyst inside Fukie’s body, but that cyst is actually the leftover grudge from a baby who was unable to be born."


          After watching the last one, I have to say I was kind of disappointed.  I had hoped for something scary, but what I found was actually more of a heart wrenching story.  It brings you the feelings of a child unable to be born, and no, abortions had no part in this movie.  You come to understand the anger she must have felt not being able to be born when another was.  That is the grudge that takes place in this movie.
          There were no scary parts to me in this movie, and it ended with an extremely sad scene, a suicide, but I won't tell you who it is.  That isn't the complete end though, the girl in black makes a final appearance to the absolutely adorable homeless guy.  "Have you seen Ma?"  He's just so cute.  n.n


          I suggest this watching this movie simply to finish out the Ju-on series, but don't expect any good scares.


No comments:

Post a Comment